This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: structure members of packed structures
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, dalej at apple dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:39:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: structure members of packed structures
- Organization: Codesourcery LLC
- References: <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
ay caramba! we've a whole slew of alignedness conversions.
By the way, we're discussing a special case of attribute ((aligned (N))).
I hope you mean to handle them all the same way.
Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery LLC
The voices in my head said this was stupid too
firstname.lastname@example.org :: http://www.planetfall.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk