This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: removing old snapshot CVS tags?
- From: Dara Hazeghi <dhazeghi at yahoo dot com>
- To: cgf at redhat dot com
- Cc: kazu at cs dot umass dot edu, gerald at pfeifer dot com, KelleyCook at wideopenwest dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 08:36:24 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: removing old snapshot CVS tags?
> We could think about removing whole >branches,
>Removing branches could speed up cvs access
While removing extra tags sounds reasonable, I'd be
careful about removing even defunct branches, at least
until all the reports in bugzilla referring to such
branches have been verified against against current
versions of gcc.
Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!