This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:04:15 -0700
- Subject: PR 10681
- Reply-to: mark at codesourcery dot com
Your last comment in this PR says:
On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 01:06:26AM -0000, wilson at tuliptree dot org wrote:
> Richard added a patch to mainline, but we still need a patch added to
> the 3.3 release tree, since this is a critical regression.
I've been testing my patch on 3.3 branch today. Took a bit
longer than expected since the machine crashed in the middle.
Is this patch ready for check-in in 3.3? If so, please go ahead.