This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fold-const declarations way longer than 80 chars
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:13:12 -0600
- Subject: Re: fold-const declarations way longer than 80 chars
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Steven Bosscher w
>And looking further, patches like this one from Law:
>Revision 1.273, Thu Jul 3 05:42:57 2003 UTC (6 days, 19 hours ago) by law
> * expr.c (do_store_flag): Remove special case folding for
> single bit tests. Instead call back into the commonized folder
> * fold-const.c (fold_single_bit_test): New function, mostly
> extracted from do_store_flag, with an additional case extracted
> from fold.
> (fold): Call fold_single_bit_test appropriately.
> * tree.h (fold_single_bit_test): Prototype.
>introduce new K&R prototypes :-(
Sorry about that. It's a habit I'm trying to break :-)
It looks Andreas already fixed them. Thanks Andreas.