Re: Papers

On Thursday 10 July 2003 04:03, Jim Wilson wrote:

 > The files aren't available for public download because too many people
 > in the past have filled them out incorrectly, or filled out the wrong
 > forms.  You start the process by sending mail to assign@gnu.org.  See
 > also http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2003-06/msg02298.html for some info to
 > include in your first message to speed up the process.

Thank you very much for your help! I've filed my application form.

Programmers usually hate dealing with legal papers, and normally
I'd give up contributing to a project renforcing such annoying
procedures. This time I felt I should stop being lazy and do it
at last ;-)

\X/  http://www.develer.com/

Please don't send Word attachments - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html