Re: Patch fixing 3.3 bug PR 9745 and PR 10021

Marcus Meissner wrote:
The loop patch attached to your mail compiled with -O2 does not change
the assembler output and does not fix the testcase in 10021.

Err, I mean the 9745 testcase, sorry.

This contradicts what I have seen with a cross-compiler, and what David Edelsohn has reported. However, I should point out that there are 3 testcases in 9745. Maybe my patch doesn't fix all of them? Which one(s) did you try? Make sure you don't have any other patches applied that might skew the results, in particular my earlier alias.c patch.

Jim