This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bootstrap failure: libstdc++-v3/include/stdc++.h:83
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: "Vladimir Merzliakov" <wanderer at rsu dot ru>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, "Mark Mitchell" <mark at codesourcery dot com>, "Gerald Pfeifer" <gerald at pfeifer dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Jan Hubicka" <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 13:02:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: bootstrap failure: libstdc++-v3/include/stdc++.h:83
On Wednesday, Jul 9, 2003, at 12:58 US/Eastern, Vladimir Merzliakov
/sw/test/gcc/cvs/libstdc++-v3/include/stdc++.h:83: internal compiler
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
I can't reproduce that bug, unfortunately -- at least not yet.
I've seen errors like that when I updated the compiler and didn't
rebuild the PCH file -- was this build done in a completely clean
(If this can be reproduced on the dbai.tuwien.ac.at machines, I can
to debug it there.)
I also have "Segmentation fault" error at i386-unknown-freebsd5.1 with
~clean~ make bootstrap
with current mainline CVS version
So does the regression tester which just sent out an email.
I am currently bootstrapping a compiler on powerpc-apple-darwin
which is the same as the regression tester and I will email out
the backtrace to see where this problem is.