This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bootstrap failure: libstdc++-v3/include/stdc++.h:83
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:33:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: bootstrap failure: libstdc++-v3/include/stdc++.h:83
On Wednesday, Jul 9, 2003, at 10:30 US/Eastern, Jan Hubicka wrote:
I don't know what might be causing this, but might this be due to one
of the large changes by you (Mark, Jan) in the last 18 hours?
Given that nobody else reported this, it might be i386 specific (as
opposed to i686 etc.).
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
/sw/test/gcc/cvs/libstdc++-v3/include/stdc++.h:83: internal compiler
It does not reproduce to me on i386 setup either. Can you please send
backtrace? In the case it is PCH related it may be nightmare to debug
I cannot reproduce it on i686 either but the regression tester which is
powerpc-apple-darwin6.3,it got a seg fault; I am running a bootstrap on
powerpc-apple-darwin6.6 right now and will report the backtrace.