This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] bootstrap miscomparison failure on PPC
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 10:35:43 -0600
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] bootstrap miscomparison failure on PPC
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Diego Novillo
>On Mon, 2003-07-07 at 12:14, email@example.com wrote:
>> 2003-07-04 Jeff Law <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * expr.c (do_store_flag): Pass in the correct result type
>> when calling fold_single_bit_test.
>> * fold-const.c (fold_single_bit_test): Use result_type for the
>> result when folding a sign bit test.
>I thought you had a PPC box. Does this patch fix the problem for you?
I haven't fired it back up since our last PPC bootstrap excursion back
in early June....
>Anyway, I'll test it. Thanks.
Let me know how it goes.