regression search server moves to the web

The email interface to this script:

    http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2003-02/msg00151.html

got lost in a disk crash.  While starting to recreate it, on a whim I
decided to teach myself HTML forms and CGI scripts, which also required
teaching myself some Perl.  So, six hours later, instead of an email
interface which can't be extended, we have

    http://www.devphil.com/~reghunt/

which can also do the linear stuff suggested in followup discussion of
the original email above.

I haven't documented anything yet.  That's for tomorrow.

Stuff that hasn't been written yet is grayed out.  File uploading will be
done soon, for now the code must be pasted in.

Please let me know what breaks!  (Except for the "Endpoints" link.)

Phil