Re: Solaris 8/SPARC bootstrap broken building 64-bit libgcc

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> Sure, sparc-sun-solaris2.* is not a first-class platform and the .0 releases
> are very likely to have many regressions.

sparc-sun-solaris2.7 is a primary evaluation platform for our releases
and as such should be regression tested before releases without any
regressions.

(I know that the situation for SPARC as well as Solaris hasn't been
perfect, but your strong efforts to fix that certainly were very
noticable!)

Gerald
--
Gerald "Jerry"   pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/