Re: [tree-ssa libmudflap long] multithreading fixes, build reorg, testsuite extensions

Hi -

On Sat, Jul 05, 2003 at 01:45:19PM +1000, Eyal Lebedinsky wrote:
> [...]
> I notice a number of worrying warnings in the build though, like:
> [...]

I'll work on this (and of course help is welcome).

> [...]
> BTW, I am still adjusting some wrappers as I go (nothing too big)
> and am keeping the latest patch on my web page [...]

Why not just post the diffs as formal patch submissions?  You
have a copyright assignment now - you could do your development
right in our CVS repository.

> [...]
> A question though: Is it the case that using functions like sprintf()
> or strlen() in a wrapper will invoke the REAL rather than the WRAPPED

Yes.  This is because that type of wrapper function is invoked in
instrumented code via the renaming macros in <mf-runtime.h>, which
are not active in libmudflap itself.  It is only symbol-interposition
type wrappers that require ...REAL vs ...WRAPPED calls.

- FChE