Re: Trunk broken for MMIX, CRIS, i960, m32r, (v850, ARM)

<rant>
The patch which broke this, also introduced some regression on i686-pc-linux-gnu
so they should have caught it before applying the patch in the first place.
</rant>

I always check on the patch I am working on two different platforms, i686-pc-linux-gnu and
powerpc-apple-darwin6.6 (and i686-unknown-openbsd3.1 for kicks).

I also look the emails from Keating's regression tester
(which runs on powerpc-apple-darwin6.3) and see if I could
track the regressions down or build failures.

In fact if the build comes back up for powerpc-apple-darwin6.3, there should only be 3 regressions
down from the 19 listed in the last passing of the bootstrap.

<rant>
Someone needs a regression tester on those platforms running.
I do not have the computing power to run them, unless I get the old machine from my parents.
</rant>

Thanks, Andrew Pinski