Re: Sugesstion on gcc compiler

Siddharth wrote:
Frequently while development it becomes necessary to ensure that the coding
guide lines are followed all through out.For this there needs to
be additional efforts spend for reviewing the code.Is it possible for
compiler to check the same?

The purpose of a code review is to have a human check for mistakes. This doesn't help avoid that need.

We could perhaps automate some of the more mechanical parts, but that would require a volunteer to contribute the code to do it. Unless you are volunteering to write the code yourself, it is unlikely that anything will come from this. We have already automated some of the easy parts by the way.

Jim