[tree-ssa] any plans to merge from mainline???

Diego,

Are you planning a merge from mainline anytime soon?  Three weeks ago
Paul Brook and I decided to hold off the G95 merge until you'd have
merged the trunk so that we can fix all the fallout from the options
handing rewrite.  Never expected it would take this long...
(Not that we're in a hurry or anything, just curious ;-)

Gr.
Steven