Re: Loop optimizer issues

>> > just for sure -- nobody will protest if I drop handling of libcalls
>> > in new loop optimizer? This definitely should not be neccesary to handle
>> > on rtl level.
>>
>> How do you plan to handle ports where multiplication or addition
>> requires a libcall?

Zdenek> in no special way.  The optimizations done on ast level would then have
Zdenek> higher priority for optimizing them when possible.

	Does "new loop optimizer" refer to a revision to the RTL loop
optimizer or a re-write of the loop optimizer in the Tree-SSA
infrastructure?  LIBCALLs should not be present in GIMPLE, should they?

David