This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New compilation failure in bi-arch x86-64 libstdc++ build
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 20:58:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: New compilation failure in bi-arch x86-64 libstdc++ build
- References: <20030701221940.GB7945@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 12:19:40AM +0200, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> recently bi-arch x86-64 bootstrap started to fail with following
I believe Jerry's already reverted his patch, until we figure out what to do.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams