This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Problem with new option handling?


Geert Bosch wrote:-

> >To be sure, could you just apply the 4-or-5 line hunk in opts.c that
> >applies to find_opt()?  If you apply the extra switches too, it might
> >simply be hidden but still present.
> 
> I already had that patch applied, so maybe it caused the problem.
> I'll try reverting it in my local tree.

I've just realized it's still not quite right.  If the problem
persists, we can cure it short-term by moving -g handling
back into toplev.c.  find_opt() needs to be a bit smarter.

Neil.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]