Re: Bugzilla needs...

On Friday, May 23, 2003, at 02:38 AM, Nathanael Nerode wrote:

Should I rewrite bug_status to only just describe non bug-life cycle
things in a manner consistent with the descriptions in
bugs/management.html?
I would put everything under "Maintainer's View of Fields" into
bug_status, and just add a pointer from management.html to there.  I'd
add a pointer from bug_status saying "For policies and procedures, see
management.html".

This is just what *I'd* do, not necessarily what is best. :-)

PS I almost missed this message, with all the bug toggling you are
doing, i was about to delete all messages in my gcc box from neroden@
when i saw it.

Sorry about that. After adding the keyword I saw the full list of sanity check errors and fixed all the ones I could fix by toggling.

(I kept hitting them, before, oddly enough... guess those were just the
bugs I was looking at.)

As I emailed, there are other sanity check errors which I can't fix.
(Which do cause red 'crash pages' when messing with the corresponding bugs.)

Incidentally, there seems to be no easy way to put a report into the
'suspended' state.

I was waiting for someone to notice. I'll commit the fix in a moment.