Re: gnats database conversion complete

On Wednesday, May 21, 2003, at 11:55 AM, H. J. Lu wrote:

On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 11:38:44AM -0400, Daniel Berlin wrote:
All former gnats-only people except wolfgang, giovanni, and falk,
please email me so i can fix up your bugzilla accounts with the right
permissions.

All people with cvs write access, your login is now <gnats
username>@gcc.gnu.org, rather than just <gnats username>.

Why is that?

I needed to be able to map gnats usernames (which have no bearing on anything) to bugzilla ones (which are email addresses). I had to add *some* suffix to the gnats ones to make them bugzilla ones, so i chose gcc.gnu.org.

All people have their email addresses listed in
MAINTAINERS. Can you use them instead?
You can change it yourself if you like, from the preferences menu.

 don't have email access
to hjl@gcc.gnu.org.

Errr, doesn't it forward to your real email address?

H.J.