Re: PROPOSAL: Policy for obsoleting targets

>   At the time GCC version 3.n is released, all targets which have not
>   had a successful build and test report posted to gcc-testresults
>   for prereleases of minor version n, or releases n-1 and n-2, go on
>   the obsoletion list for version n+1.  "Successful" means minimum
>   useful functionality: it's okay if only the C compiler works.

http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.2/buildstat.html or
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2003-04/ only shows host
compilers, and no embedded targets(such as ppc-eabi, m68k-elf, etc).

How do we prevent embedded targets(that are know to work fine) from
from being placed on the obsoletion list?

--
Peter Barada                                   Peter.Barada@motorola.com
Wizard                                         781-852-2768 (direct)