[tree-ssa] USE or VUSE bugs?

I have a very simple kernel as follows. The problem is, for statement
a=b+c, there is no USE or VUSE I can get from get_ops and get_vops. So
this statement seems to me no use operands. It is really weird, because I
suppose I can all operands from get_ops and get_vops.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

void foo1 (const char *);
int foo2(float *in, float *in2);
float a;

int func(int *in, int in2)