Re: ACT tree new files

> My reasoning behind an early addition is that it makes
> later bulk merge patches easier to make since you don't
> have to find the set of files to add each time which
> will either be time consuming trial and error, human reasoning or
> you have to spend a time to write a semi automated tool.

It will definitely be better to delay adding these files until we have
completed the current merge operation, since it will just complicate
that merge. It really is not a good idea to simply copy files for the
sake of copying them without understanding the reasons why they were
not there in the first place.

It certainly will not make things easier!

Are there any files there where for some reason you think there is a day
to day urgency to add them?