spam mail fodder from public mailing lists

Hey:

So yesterday I spidered your public mailing lists on:

   http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html

I was able to get 38000 email addresses (probably ~10000 of which are
valid).  This is a gold mine for spam email spiders.

I think it irresponsible in this day in age to provide fodder for the
spammers and I encourage you to remove them ASAP.  I'm not talking
about changing "foo at bar dot com" into "foo at bar dot com" which is
trivial to decode.

If you need help or technical assistance with this, please let me
know.

thanks,
---
gray dot resp at 256 dot com

Copyright 2003 by Gray Watson.  Publicatation of this email message on
the Internet without permission from the author is expressly prohibited.