RE: DOS line endings

The version of ltmain.sh in my tree does not have DOS line endings.  Since some of the configury is likely to remain a bit different in the two versions, and the version in my tree may not automatically be imported, I wouldn't object to changing that one in the gcc tree.  I suspect it acquired the DOS line endings by accident sometime back.

I would be inclined to leave the other two (BCC_MAKEFILE and digimars.mak) as they are.  These files are only usable on Windows, and not used by the build inside gcc.  I would guess that the corresponding versions of make (Borland and Digital Mars) will handle either format, but editors like notepad don't.

Hans