Re: GCC 3.3 Status

> If you are in the CC list for this email, please read this entire
> message.
>
> As of now, we've got 32 high-priority PRs against GCC 3.3.
>
> Jan Hubicka:
>
>   PR 9929: x86 assigned to you

There is a fix for it waiting in queue.  It is bit intrusive, but we do
use it in SuSE compiler for some time with no problems that can be
dirrectly assigned to it.

an alternative would be do simply prohibit subregs of DImode on 32bit
compilation I sent some time ago too or some other sollution dealing
with the leas differently.