This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Branch created: gcc-3_3-e500-branch
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Laurent Guerby <guerby at acm dot org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 14:02:54 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Branch created: gcc-3_3-e500-branch
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, 15 Apr 2003, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> I've just created a branch called gcc-3_3-e500-branch. On this branch
> I am going to backport the PowerPC/E500 work, done mostly by Aldy
> Hernandez, from the mainline sources to 3.3. I don't have any plans
> to merge this branch back onto 3.3, but that might make sense in the
> The branch will be regularly updated from the 3.3 branch. Commits
> require explicit approval from me.
Would you mind documenting this in cvs.html?
PS: Laurent, I just realize that there we have a couple of (mostly)
dead branches which nobody submitted information about; what do you
think about removing them?
PPS: I also had an idea on how to make this more structured: Could I
convince you to gather all those branches that have been merged to
mainline in a separate subsubsection at the end of that subsection? ;-)
Gerald "Jerry" pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/