Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration

DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com> writes:

| > | I use MinGW, and I downloaded MSYS in order to compile the 3.2.3 prerelease.
| > | This is my first time compiling gcc.
| > |
| > | jartool.c: In function `main':
| > | jartool.c:437: `S_IRGRP' undeclared (first use in this function)
| > | jartool.c:437: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
| >
| > Hmm, something seems to be wrong with your system stat header file.
| > DJ, please, could you look into this?
|
| Er, why me?  I normally don't have anything to do with the java
| sources or mingw...

I was naming you because our MAINTAINERS file says:

  dromion% grep DJ MAINTAINERS                          ~/redhat/3-2-x.gcc
  windows, cygwin, mingw  DJ Delorie              dj at redhat dot com
  DJGPP                   DJ Delorie              dj at delorie dot com
  libiberty               DJ Delorie              dj at redhat dot com
  build machinery (*.in)  DJ Delorie              dj at redhat dot com

Is the first entry wrong?  If so, we need to update that file...

Thanks,

-- Gaby