RE: Successful bootstrap build of gcc 3.2.2 on Ultra 5

I need to appolagise to you. I went back and checked the version of make
that I used and discovered that I had told you the wrong version. I actually
used version 3.8. The output from make -v is as follows.

#make -v
GNU Make 3.80
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Paul O'Connell.