Re: HEADS UP: GCC manual soon to be printed

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

>  3) If you are currently working on changes to the manual(s) or are
>  aware of pressing issues, please let us know ASAP so that we can
>  take that into account and try to address them, respectively.

The last modification dates in the manuals on the release branch should be
checked and updated (and then kept up to date until the manual version
that is printed is fixed).  (Most of the time, most manual changes do not
also update the last modified dates.)

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk