Hindi Tutor CD, Offer Closes...

Namaskaar!!

This mail is just to inform you that the introductory offer for
Hindi Tutor CD (http://www.hindiclass.com ) closes soon.

The original price of the CD is Rs.1,250/- (US$ 24.99).

But,  if you order now you will get the CD at the discounted price of
Rs.750/- (US$ 14.99), including free shipping.

If this letter generates interest in you for our above CD,
please visit http://www.hindiclass.com or
please get in touch with us for more details.

Thanking you,
with warm regards,

Reshma
info at hindiclass dot com

<This is not a Spam mail. You have received this mail because you have
either requested for it or someone must
have suggested your name under our various referral programs. Since India
has no anti-spamming law, we refer to
the US directive, which states that a mail cannot be considered spam if it
contains the sender's   contact
information, which this mail does. If you do not want to receive our mail
any more, just reply to this mail
with REMOVE in the subject line. >