This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Please test bugzilla web interface
- From: Peter Barada <pbarada at mail dot wm dot sps dot mot dot com>
- To: dberlin at dberlin dot org
- Cc: Peter dot Barada at motorola dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:06:54 -0500
- Subject: Re: Please test bugzilla web interface
- References: <E5F6F5BD-4A6A-11D7-B465-000393575BCC@dberlin.org>
>> It looks good - one question. How can I search *all* the fields of a
>> bug for a particular word or set of words?
>
>Errr, you don't.
>That would be *incredibly* slow to do as an SQL query anyway.
Ok.
>You can already search the comments, the summary, etc.
>What do you expect to find in the summary that wouldn't be in the
>comments, for instance.
What I was stupid about is that in the old world "description" is (in
the new world) now "comment", so I didn't think I could search te
'description'.
Thanx.
--
Peter Barada Peter dot Barada at motorola dot com
Wizard 781-852-2768 (direct)
WaveMark Solutions(wholly owned by Motorola) 781-270-0193 (fax)