This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: internal error in cp-lang.c
- From: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- To: Karol Szkudlarek <karol at psi dot mikronika dot com dot pl>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 24 Feb 2003 21:11:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: internal error in cp-lang.c
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.44.0302241950370.4546-100000@psi.mikronika.com.pl>
Op ma 24-02-2003, om 20:57 schreef Karol Szkudlarek:
> Hello!
>
> I am trying to compile following t.cpp program:
>
> #include <qstring.h>
> int a()
> {
> QString s;
> s.isEmpty() ? s+"aa":s;
> }
>
> with command:
>
> g++ -c -I/usr/share/qt3/include t.cpp
>
> and I've got the internal compiler error:
>
> t.cpp: In function `int a()':
> t.cpp:5: error: non-lvalue in unary `&'
This is PR c++/9440. You're not exactly the first to notice, everybody
seems to be hit by this bug :-/
Greetz
Steven