This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

gcc make error


Greetings,
I have found the following gcc make error occuring in the bootstrap-gcc_3.2 baseline and the toolchain package on an alpha with the alphaev56 configuration:


stage1/xgcc -Bstage1/ -B/mnt/u9/toolchain/buildsys/install/alpha9/bootstrap-gcc_3.2/n
ative/toolchain/alphaev56-unknown-linux-gnu/bin/ -c -g -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wwr
ite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-lon
g-long -fno-common -Werror -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/mnt/u9/toolchain/buildsys/
source/toolchain/gcc -I/mnt/u9/toolchain/buildsys/source/toolchain/gcc/. -I/mnt/u9/to
olchain/buildsys/source/toolchain/gcc/config -I/mnt/u9/toolchain/buildsys/source/tool
chain/gcc/../include /mnt/u9/toolchain/buildsys/source/toolchain/gcc/c-opts.c -o c-op
ts.o
/mnt/u9/toolchain/buildsys/source/toolchain/gcc/c-opts.c: In function `c_common_post_
options':
/mnt/u9/toolchain/buildsys/source/toolchain/gcc/c-opts.c:1422: internal compiler erro
r: Segmentation fault
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <URL:http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/bugs.html> for instructions.
make[2]: *** [c-opts.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/mnt/u9/toolchain/buildsys/build/alpha9/bootstrap-gcc_3.2
/native/toolchain/gcc'
make[1]: *** [stage2_build] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/u9/toolchain/buildsys/build/alpha9/bootstrap-gcc_3.2
/native/toolchain/gcc'
make: *** [bootstrap] Error 2


Can anyone help with this?
Salutations,
-Mike Cleary

--
*********************************************
Michael Cleary     Email: mcleary at iol dot unh dot edu
Linux Consortium     UNH InterOperability Lab
121 Technology Dr., Suite 2, Durham, NH 03824
Phone: 603-862-0401    http://www.iol.unh.edu
       http://linux.iol.unh.edu/
*********************************************



Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]