This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Target-specific bugs


Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com> writes:

> 1. Platforms for which no 3.x build has been reported: Close all
> target-specific bugs immediately and possibly deprecate the
> platform. These are the ones which just aren't going to get worked on.
> I would make an exception for platforms where the port maintainers are
> very active at fixing bugs, but I don't think I *need* to, since they
> probably have reported builds.  This means there won't be any bugs
> open against 'experimental' platforms, which is fine by me.

I am +1 on anything that entails removing dead targets.  Send me a
list.

zw


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]