This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: howto debug ICE? [was: Re: boostrap failure (ICE) on gcc-3_3-branch (todays sources)]


> On Fri, 21 Feb 2003, Andreas Tobler wrote:
> 
> > Karel Gardas wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I'm just curious if this is a bug on my side or something is broken in
> > > gcc. I've updated to todays sources of gcc-3_3-branch. Configure them
> > > with:
> >
> > I see the same on darwin6.3 with todays 3.3 tree.
> 
> Good that I'm not alone. I've just updated sources and the crash is still
> here.  I've though that it might be usefull to post backtrace of this
> crash, but gcc leave me w/o it since it just seems to finished with exit
> code 01.

I am just looking into this patch.  It looks like latent bug somewhere
in fund_many_sub_basic_blocks uncovered by my patch. Hope to have it
fixed soon.

Honza


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]