This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Call for testers: libiberty/physmem.c
- From: Karel Gardas <kgardas at objectsecurity dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:31:25 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Call for testers: libiberty/physmem.c
On Fri, 21 Feb 2003, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> Now that the libiberty bits are installed, I'd like to see how many
> systems physmem.c works on.
I would like to give it a try, but my gcc-3_3-branch build unfortunatelly
fails... I'm tuned to see if it really speedup C++ compilation :-)
> If people would please link the code below against the most recent
> libiberty.a from the trunk and/or 3.3 and tell me the results I would
> appreciate it. (Zeros are bad.)
I have quite common x86 Debian GNU/Linux 3.0, but anyway, here is numbers
for you:
thinkpad:/tmp/physmem$ ./pmem
total=503.476562Mb avail=24.187500Mb
thinkpad:/tmp/physmem$
Cheers,
Karel
--
Karel Gardas kgardas at objectsecurity dot com
ObjectSecurity Ltd. http://www.objectsecurity.com