This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

gcj + jakarta-tomcat-4


I'm trying to make tomcat-4 work with gcj.      
I installed gcj , rhug , special tools. I got gcc 3.3, anyway that is supposed to work with tomcat.
I got an error when doing "make"
 
Can't find constructor in Generator.java
In my program, I got an error "new ParamVisitor(sep)"
 
I made similar but small program. I got the same error.
Then, I compiled the program with javac and it was OK.
 
Do you think that gcj still has some problems? or didn't I succeed in configuration?
 
I don't know if this e-mail is appropriate for my question.
 
Would you please give me some advice?
 
 

Attachment: GenerateVisitor.java
Description: Binary data


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]