This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: 3.3 target date?


Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
That's interesting, because we still have 77 regressions in 3.3 listed
in GNATS:

Hmm. I've committed a PR (PR/9387) for the gcc-3.3. And I see now that I've failed to mark the synopsis correctly, so it fails your search. (And I was uncertain about marking this as a high or a medium bug, so I marked it as medium.) -- Maybe thats why nobody have looked at it yet....


Maybe someone should evaluate the PR and at least give it a correct status and priority...

Thanks,
Svein Seldal


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]