new regression tester

In the next day or so (once I can conservatively be even more
confident about its reliability), I will be firing up the internal Red
Hat regression tester.

At present, it is running continuous regression tests on the 3.2, 3.3
and tree-ssa ranches and on mainline.  The results can be seen in the
Flametree system I announced some weeks ago
<http://people.redhat.com/bje/flametree>.

Most importantly, when a regression is detected, the changesets that
may be responsible for the regression are identified and their authors
(who may not be the committer) are notified by email.  I hope, next
week, to extend the system to give much more detail about the
regressions.  There is still a lot more that can be done.

Is there a list I can unconditionally send regression notifications to
for everyone's benefit?

Ben