This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] alias analysis
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 13 Feb 2003 11:10:45 -0500
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] alias analysis
- References: <F7533E24-3F6B-11D7-B968-000393575BCC@dberlin.org>
On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 10:58, Daniel Berlin wrote:
>
> On Thursday, February 13, 2003, at 10:27 AM, Diego Novillo wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 02:17, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> >
> >> On a random note, do either of you plan on making calls to may_alias_p
> >> from outside of tree-dfa.c anymore?
> >>
> > Yes, of course.
>
> Errr, you removed them all and made may_alias_p static, and told me you
> wanted to make it private. That's why I asked.
> This is a completely opposite answer than what you said a few days ago.
>
Eh? Oh, right. Sorry, I just realized that I was talking nonsense. I
didn't read your message right. Please disregard *everything* I said :)
Diego.