This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 14:26, Michael S.Zick wrote: > I do not think gcc 2.95.4 will do that unless you modify the > function prologue generation. sure, I found yellowdog gcc-altivec which appears to have fixed the problem but this could just be chance... > The gcc 3.x.y series has a lot of work done on altivec support > but I can not answer if stack alignment is controllable in any > of them yet. Perhaps someone working in that area will be > able to respond. Yes, it would be nice to know definitively, I am hoping to document my trials and tribulations with altivec on my website. -- // Gianni Tedesco (gianni at scaramanga dot co dot uk) lynx --source www.scaramanga.co.uk/gianni-at-ecsc.asc | gpg --import 8646BE7D: 6D9F 2287 870E A2C9 8F60 3A3C 91B5 7669 8646 BE7D
Attachment:
signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |