This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
Hi, On 6 Feb 2003, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote: > Christian Cornelssen <ccorn@cs.tu-berlin.de> writes: > > | The attached patch is now against CVS Head (as of today). > > OK. Thank you very much. I am going to check it in now. Minor changes (hopefully obvious): Validation found an unquoted <T> (template parameter, no xhtml tag), which I changed using named entities (< and >). Furthermore, a few <h3> subsection headers ended in colons, whereas most do not, hence I removed the colons. Regards, Christian Cornelssen
Attachment:
gcc-3.2.2-changes-3.diff
Description: Text document
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |