This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC-3.2.2 pre-release (third iteration)
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Volker Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 04 Feb 2003 21:24:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC-3.2.2 pre-release (third iteration)
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <200302042105.WAA86533@numa6.igpm.rwth-aachen.de>
Volker Reichelt <reichelt@igpm.rwth-aachen.de> writes:
| Hi Gaby,
|
| I know it's a little late now, but I just stumbled over two PR's
| (PR 8555 and PR 8766) that are regressions *on* the 3.2 branch and have
| not been fixed yet.
According to the audit trails, PR 8555 was introduced in 3.1 by a
patch of Jakub's; and PR 8766 already failed with 3.2.1 so, they are not
showstoppers. I believe we can look into them for 3.2.3, if that happens
to exist.
| Does that affect the final release of gcc 3.2.2?
No, I'm afraid it is too late now.
Thanks for the notice,
-- Gaby