Hot to configure sinf?

Hi,
We've discussed several possible sollutions.  So far we have

1) Follow scheme of TARGET_MEM_FUNCTIONS and define it in linux.h and
friends
2) Same as 1) but default to 1 and override it for broken targets
3) Same as 1) but use autoconf to determine presence of builtins for
noncrosscompiler builds
4) Push missing functions into libgcc with config.gcc having list of
missing functions  (that would remove the libstdc++ issues too)
(I see possible problem here for configurations with multiple runtimes,
like cygwin/mingw)

What sounds most plausible?
4) looks most robust, but the optimization is pointless when sin/cos and
friends are avialbale only via libgcc hiding the cast... So I tend to
imply to 1)-3).  I will implement TARGET_C99_MATH_FUNCTIONS patch and we
can discuss futher steps.

Honza