Start over with a cash grant

This should solve some of your problems...

After months of research, we have found the "best of the best"
FREE money and grant programs in the country and put them all
together in one place for your benefit.

These programs give money for almost any reason,
and you DO NOT have to pay it back!

* Billions of dollars will be *
* granted this year alone! *

We have reserved a limited number of copies for only
our most valued members (such as yourself), but we ask
that you respond A.S.A.P. because demand is very high.

http://www.ric1.com/go.e?990991