Re: Remove reference to nonexistent TYPE_* macros from tree.def

I had just posted the same question before i saw this. so i guess this had
already answered my question.
Anyone know the story behind this ? I mean why was TYPE_SEP put and then
not used ? I was planning on using this field assuming that this would be
used during RTL generation, I guess ill now have to figure out another way
to place fields in an array such that their separation is different from
the sizeof each field. :(

shaurya