This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.2.1 -- Request for Bug Fixers
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: nickc at redhat dot com, rearnsha at arm dot com, jakub at redhat dot com, rth at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 15:48:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.2.1 -- Request for Bug Fixers
- References: <200210240005.g9O05Lf09720@gandalf.codesourcery.com>
>Benjamin -- PR 6476 is a libstdc++ issue assigned to you. I know you're
>figuring out madness what to put in the next version of the C++
>library this week, but find some time to nail this PR. :-)
I'm on the road for the next couple of days. I'll move this up to high
priority, so that as soon as I'm in one place, I'll try to nail it.