This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Update: status of high-priority GNATS bugs
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>
- To: prj at po dot cwru dot edu (Paul Jarc)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:18:11 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Update: status of high-priority GNATS bugs
> PR 8146 seems to me to be a regression from 2.95.3. It might be just
> a problem in my (rather unusual) environment, though - has anyone
> tried to reproduce it? (FWIW, I can reproduce it with stock gcc 3.2,
> but not with the patched version Red Hat distributes with 8.0.)
I suspect that almost all Red Hat's patches are in 3.2.1-pre as well.
Could you test the 3.2 CVS branch or a recent 3.2-branch snapshot?