Re: gnats account

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, Nathan Sidwell wrote:
> I'd like Wolfgang Bangerth to have a gnats account. He's been triaging
> C++ very well for some time. It'd make sense to allow him to dink the
> states directly.

Okay, fine.  Wolfgang, please send me (privately) your preferred
username, mail address (if different from the one in the From:),
and initial password.

> (Gerald, you are the right contact for this? -- you always seem to know)

Well, I try to help there, so I suppose I am the right contact. ;-)

(There are plans by those really spending significant amounts of time
maintaining the gcc.gnu.org box of also providing GNATS accounts via
the web form.)

Gerald